As a company, we aim to deliver the outcomes you require whilst at the same time treating people with respect and value. This should apply to all the people we deal with, including all our clients, contractors and employees.
Asking the right questions…
to the right people…
at the right time.
Facilitating Change seeks wherever possible to develop partnerships with suppliers in Central Scotland. In addition, we dedicate several delivery days each year to supporting not-for-profit enterprises. We have worked to support:
- Dunblane High School
- The Rock Community Project
- Lotus Flower Trust, Ladakh, India
- Fusion Partnership, Inverness
- Development Trust Association, Scotland
- Gordon Prestbytery, Aberdeen